Friday, September 17, 2010

A HALLOWEEN BEE

A couple of years ago one of the members of the MSAT doll group asked for donations for a Halloween display that was going into a small Museum in Michigan. I decided to challenge myself and signed up. The results were Beatrice the Bee. She is the only costumed doll that I have done and I really loved how she turned out! I have hand sculpted her Trick-or-treat pumpkin too which is full of candy. I made a small cat lollipop for her to hold. She is 3 1/2" tall and looks wired from candy already and looking for more!......LOL

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE everything about her!!!! She is just adorable and that bee costume is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the comments! I really enjoyed making her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so so adorable Patty. I love your work so much. Big hugs~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty, that little bee costume is fantastic!!! You should make more little Halloween babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Es perfecta para Halloween.
    Que preciosidad!!!
    Feliz fin de semana.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is really sweet, I love her. her costume is great and the pumpkin basket is gorgeous.
    Congratulations!
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww.....she lovely. What a wonderful expression on her face!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete