Friday, November 19, 2010

ETSY PURCHASE FROM ELENA!




I wanted to share with you this darling Nursery Cart that I bought from Elena at http://mondodifavola.blogspot.com/

She makes the most incredible painted miniatures and had this listed in her Etsy shop! Don't you just love it? It will go perfectly in a Nursery. I have added a few toys to it!! It is perfect timing for you to go and look at her blog because she is having a Birthday Giveaway at the moment! Make sure you sign up for it!! Thank you Elena!!!!

9 comments:

  1. It is wonderful! The toys look great in it and I love the wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so lovely!!

    i like so much

    Mini Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Le petit landeau est mignon ,J'adore les poupées !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW that is so cute!!! I love the buggy and the rose pattern on it. Do I see Shirly Temple in it. All those toys are so well made. That was a great buy! Congratulations. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I do LOVE it! And it's perfect with all your little toys in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es muy lindo, Elena pinta maravillosamente. Pero también me gustan sus juguetes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely nursery cart! The colours are so delicate and your toys are perfect in it. The little doll is beautiful. A gorgeous and sweet picture.
    I will try to write to you soon but I'm very busy at the moment, it's test time at school.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simplemente ¡Hermoso!!! Bueno los conejitos me encantaron !! Y claro el carrito y las muñecas ( =
    Felicidades por ese tesoro!!
    Un abrazo
    Flor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que preciosas miniaturas, me encantan los colores, felicidades es una preciosidad.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete